AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

Bkasm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today, via USPS. Pre-ordered phone on the 7th. Never received tracking number, didn't even show up in processing or anything in my AT&T account. Just showed up, out of the blue.

e24mpwr

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine is due Monday - bought the phone the first day they were out. I was in San Jose for work, and the Microsoft Store there had a stand charger, so I grabbed it. Black stand, white AC brick. I love it!

wcrm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today, via USPS. Pre-ordered phone on the 7th. Never received tracking number, didn't even show up in processing or anything in my AT&T account. Just showed up, out of the blue.

Same here. Pre-ordered on the 7th, got it 25 days later. I wasn't emailed the tracking number like I was with the one I bought in the store.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine should be here on Monday. Monday will be exactly two weeks that I bought the phone, since I technically returned it and bought it again elsewhere to get it in cyan.

joshingyou

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Didn't have that particular problem. But I once had an order shipped from California to my state of Pennsylvania. The package arrived at the sorting facility and was sent to my local post office to be delivered. Arrived at my local post office but was then sent back to the sorting facility and ultimately back to California. Then a week later it came back to PA again and was finally delivered.

Ahh that's what I am afraid going to happen!! I am in Pittsburgh so... Should I call USPS? I don't know how knowledgeable they will be about one individual package...

kurtiebird

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am still waiting for two chargers - the free one, and a 2nd one I ordered online, the wireless cradle.

The 920 must be one of the most popular phones in the world, either that or AT&T severely underestimated the need for the charging bases.

Pretty happy with the phone so far though.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I received mines Friday. I didn't get an email saying it shipped. I just happen to check to order status and saw that it was out for delivery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro