Nokia Purity Monster ear buds Free US Offer

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

danbbrantley

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where the pop-up stores are located or where to find that info online?
The article on the front page has been updated to confirm that they are only available via pop-up stores.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought my 822 on the 15th which was the first day of availability. I'm going to fill out the form and send it in. If I don't get anything it's not going to hurt my feelings, but it sure would be nice to get this.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
it looks like it is amateur hour over in the Nokia promotions department. The website said the 16th....then it gets changed to the 20th. Well pretty sure the form I sent in said the 16th on it too so we'll see how this **** goes down.

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna submit for this even though i bought the phone on the 10th. I want these purity's so bad! I was bummed when i realized regular "made for iphone" headphone/mics don't work with the 920(the mic part). I'd been going back and forth about coughing up another 100 for a good set that i knew would work with the phone. Here's to crossing my fingers and toes!

-Luke

InkHogNeato

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Really? That's a lot of hoops to jump through for a lousy set of earbuds. And being the skeptic that I am, I refuse to supply my name, address, and IMEI on some random website that could have been created by anybody. I'll pass.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 920 on 11/15 but I exchanged it for the same model on 11/20 and the receipt looks like I made a separate purchase. I am going to submit it and see what happens.

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! Too bad I was a launch-day buyer. Lame that they aren't supporting the hardcore fans that waited in line for the release.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Here is a quote explaining the confusion. I take no credit, it was actually edited into the wpcentral article after the fact.

"We are very pleased by the positive response to our Lumia range in the US. And I agree, there are some great holiday deals to be had. However, this particular promotion is an exclusive offer available only through our 8 pop-up stores in the US. We apologize for the confusion."Doug Dawson
VP, Media Relations, Nokia

I am interested to see how many of these deals actually get fulfilled. I sent mine out when the date still read the 16th, and my purchase date falls into that slot. That said, it sounds like the limitation is going to be that you must have purchased the phone at the "pop up store". I am guessing they are not offering the charging plate anymore. I could be wrong though! We will see!

Part of me hopes that they only fulfill those who purchased at said store. As nice as it would be to get something for free, I feel like this would make early adopters (who am I kidding, they shouldn't be called early adopters, they should just be called launch week adopters lol)feel a little better. I hope Nokia and AT&T learn some valuable lessons here though. People want something for nothing when they hear someone else got a freebie. Pick a promotion that YOU CAN STICK TO and stick to it. Why on earth they are changing promotions based on which US state you live in, when you bought the phone, etc. is beyond me. This is another place Apple shines. "Buy our phone. It's $199, $299, or $399 based on model. It will be that price until the next one comes out about a year later". Nobody feels gyped because they bought their phone two weeks later than another guy. Win, win.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Here is a quote explaining the confusion. I take no credit, it was actually edited into the wpcentral article after the fact.

I am interested to see how many of these deals actually get fulfilled. I sent mine out when the date still read the 16th, and my purchase date falls into that slot. That said, it sounds like the limitation is going to be that you must have purchased the phone at the "pop up store". I am guessing they are not offering the charging plate anymore. I could be wrong though! We will see!

Part of me hopes that they only fulfill those who purchased at said store. As nice as it would be to get something for free, I feel like this would make early adopters (who am I kidding, they shouldn't be called early adopters, they should just be called launch week adopters lol)feel a little better. I hope Nokia and AT&T learn some valuable lessons here though. People want something for nothing when they hear someone else got a freebie. Pick a promotion that YOU CAN STICK TO and stick to it. Why on earth they are changing promotions based on which US state you live in, when you bought the phone, etc. is beyond me. This is another place Apple shines. "Buy our phone. It's $199, $299, or $399 based on model. It will be that price until the next one comes out about a year later". Nobody feels gyped because they bought their phone two weeks later than another guy. Win, win.

Agreed, I think that's the main problem. It was too many promotions and BS going on. You have AT&T offering Free Charging plates to new (upgrading) customers. You have this "pop up only" stores deal with the headphones, Black Friday deals for the phone cheaper than people who just bought the phone a week prior. You have the free plates for those in the UK. There is no unity and someone is bound to get left out.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
...This is another place Apple shines. "Buy our phone. It's $199, $299, or $399 based on model. It will be that price until the next one comes out about a year later". Nobody feels gyped because they bought their phone two weeks later than another guy. Win, win.

Except for the time when the iphone came out and they dropped the price and early adopters complained so they got refunds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss