Small Case Review (AT&T Store Belkin Bumper Case VS eBay No Name

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a few threads about cases so wanted to share some info and pics for the two I have to show others :)

First up is the Belkin Bumper/Gel Case. I purchased this from the AT&T store ($34.99~) It consists of two pieces. A Red rubber skin that goes on first then a hard plastic shell that goes over top this.

Pros:
  • Nice Look with the Two Tone Black and Red Combination.
  • Leaves the Back open for the color of your phone to come through
  • The Rubber piece covers all the way around the screen bezel (Between the plastic and Glass)
  • Covers the factory side keys up in the rubber case

Cons:
  • Makes the phone a lot wider. You essentially have two layers added (Rubber Case then Plastic Cover)
  • Leaves the back open (Finger prints, slippery feel on the glossy colors) I.E doesn't provide much for better grip

IMG_0738_resize.JPG
IMG_0737_resize.JPG
IMG_0739_resize.JPG

I just got this case in today from ebay ($5~) No name TPU Gel Case in Clear/Frost

Pros:
  • Covers entire back of case leaving spacing for buttons, speakers and mic
  • Nice Grip added
  • Does not add much width. (Better phone handling)
  • Fits nicely

Cons:
  • Does not cover the entire bezel line (Between Glass and Plastics
  • Makes the phone matte looking, covering (Frosting in this case) the color of the phone

IMG_0734_resize.JPG
IMG_0735_resize.JPG
IMG_0736_resize.JPG

My Personal verdict. I'm going to stick with the TPU Gel eBay case and take the AT&T one back. The grip is better and I kind of like the frosted red look :)

eBay Case :
CLEAR TPU SOFT SKIN GEL CASE COVER FOR NOKIA LUMIA 920 | eBay

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i have that clear case for my 900. It has a frosted back on it that subdues the cyan a little and makes it less garish in business settings.

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the review and pics, well done! Posts like this really help community members make choices. I will share screen protector info soon.

pamg44

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
thanks for this entry, very useful. Do you know if the wireless charging works with the TPU Gel eBay case on the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium