I'm Back in the Game Baby!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I sent back a cyan 920 because it was almost too hot to the touch, and picked up an iphone 5, yes, penance is necessary. Well, after about 10 days with it, while its nice having all of the apps a human being could ever want according to the tech pundits (well most of them anyway!), I actually started missing WP8. So much so, that I told myself "sometimes, you just have to say WTF and go for it," so did.

Pulled the trigger on a 920 on the ebay for a killer price. I will now be a two OS household! I need to keep the iphone because I use square weekly to accept payments, but its nice to be back!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Awesome story, wish we saw more like this. Coming from Android it was a slow transition to WP and to be honest its natural to make lots of comparisons. Once you get past that you start to appreciate the uniqueness of the WP approach and how it often just makes more sense. Sure I was getting bored of Android but now I've got a WP phone I honestly can't see myself getting another Android phone. Strange how WP does that to you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro