My friends love the size and weight..

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I, myself, love it! I had a hard time with it with the Lumia 900. Not sure why. Maybe it was the design and I admit i was worried about the 920.

However, the way it felt in my hands, the design and overall feel is so great. After owning it for a while, I wouldn't change it. This is truly a great phone that i love. Best phone I ever owned.

My friends who are not tech junkies and don't know much other than hype also love the weight and size. Which in my opinion is a good thing. Better to get an opinion of the average consumer rather than so called experts or people who dig to much into things like that.

Just last night, a friend finally gave up his blackberry and ordered a galaxy III. I told him he should have ordered a 920. His words were "I know, I love how heavy it is."

I think the reason he chose a GIII is because I had the 920 and too many people have IPhone and no one else has the GIII so everyone wants to be different then their friends and not copy cat..lol

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I think the reason he chose a GIII is because I had the 920 and too many people have IPhone and no one else has the GIII so everyone wants to be different then their friends and not copy cat..lol

Where on earth do you live!? In London you can hardly move for GS3's and iPhones, I'm almost as fed up with seeing them as I am EE adverts...on the other hand I am still jealous of the one person who sat opposite me on the train home with a Lumia 920 :(

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
When you have Lumia 920 in your pocket you know you have it and it is GREAT to have it. The best.

This is an interesting observation. I am a forgetful person. I forget my keys, my wallet, but I am generally pretty good about my phone. Truth be told, I would rather lose my wallet (but maybe not my keys) than my phone. It's just more easily replaceable. With all the lighter phones I have had I often find myself walking and then get that sinking feeling in my gut for a split second because I can;t feel my phone. A quick tap of the front left pocket of my jeans/pants confirms that it is there. With the Lumia, I don't have that problem. It is JUST heavy enough that I feel it there (when I think about it), but it's not bad enough that it feels like a burden on me. I can also FINALLY feel vibration alerts, something that I often missed with those smaller phones. I attribute this partially to the weight/size, but also to the vibe motor. That thing is a beast. Some people hate that (it actually is kind of loud) but I love it. I do wish there was an option to silence it completely though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12