So I bought my lumia 920 the day it came out and had an issue with the camera kicking me back to the start screen. A power+volume down reset from the ATT employee solved it. I was slightly worried about battery life but it fluctuated a lot. I then went to France for three weeks on the 12th. I used the camera for my main while in Paris and the Louvre. While there though, the camera did the same thing and wouldn't fix with the above reset. I then had to restore the phone to factory settings. Continued taking photos with it but it would reboot a lot. I then restored it a second time and have not experienced any reboots but have not taken a lot of photos since then either. I am still in france and will be back Dec. 2. I basically emailed ATT and told them my situation and that I will be taking it back. I know the OS is buggy and the firmware is not really stable right now due to first gen but I was wondering if this is an issue I should be worried about? If so, should I go through ATT or directly through Nokia? Thanks!
    11-26-2012 08:56 AM
    I would return it to AT&T. You let AT&T know within 14 days correct?
    jdhooghe likes this.
    11-26-2012 09:13 AM
    sounds like you have a bad phone.. the way you talk you've had it for about a month.. the phones only been out just over 2 weeks...lol
    jdhooghe likes this.
    11-26-2012 09:16 AM
    Heh, yeah, sorry. I'm here on mind-numbing work and my mind is numb. I emailed ATT before the 14 days and told them that I was unable to come in within 14 days but I would as soon as I got a chance. I just wanted to see if this was an issue that could be fixed. Thank you for the replies!
    palandri likes this.
    11-26-2012 09:58 AM
    I hope you either turned the data off on your 920 or purchased one of the AT&T international data roaming plans, or else you are going to have a big AT&T bill when you get home.

My wife and I go to France a couple of times a year. It's really convenient to have an unlocked GSM phone. We always pickup a couple of Orange Pay As You Go SIM cards when we get there. Also the video calling works through Orange. You select voice or video call when dialing.
    11-26-2012 01:26 PM
    Take it back, if that camera thing happened to me, i would of exchange for a brand new one on that spot.
    11-26-2012 01:27 PM