My phone doesn't....

cardinalryan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I firmly believe that if you are having a bad experience with the Lumia 920, you are in the vast minority. The phone has been perfect for me and our local AT&T stores say they can't keep them in stock and that very few, if any, have come back.

The AT&T website has consensus five star user reviews as well. My personal opinion is that you are very unlucky if you got a bad one.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
So you do have battery issues?

No, my battery life is about the same as it was with my 900 with similar settings, i.e. battery saver on while I'm at work, Wi-Fi on, Bluetooth off etc.

My phone usually has 60-80% or so at the end of the workday depending on how much I use it.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you play any games on the phone? Try Angry Birds Star Wars, the device gets warm at least.

I downloaded Angry Birds Star Wars but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I played Mirrors Edge for about 20 minutes and the phone got slightly warm, but nothing different than I've seen on any other phone, certainly not uncomfortable to hold or anything.

wpoblation

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to you. I have had the phone get very hot on day one, very warmish and random reboot on day 2 - all with minimal use. Will see how the week holds up. But its Cyan, so I'll give it a pass (at least for this week). So hard to get a Cyan 920 (it really is a head turner)

mpelti

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
No, my battery life is about the same as it was with my 900 with similar settings, i.e. battery saver on while I'm at work, Wi-Fi on, Bluetooth off etc.

My phone usually has 60-80% or so at the end of the workday depending on how much I use it.

Yeah, I've put mine through moderate use today, and still have 60 percent after 9 hours. The first few days were miserable though, not sure if it just needs breaking in, or if it was due to turning it back on after an auto-shutdown.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa