so what happened to the grey/gray lumia 920 ?

Yev91

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
There's an official Nokia gray case the Rogers is selling? None of the Rogers stores in Victoria carry any Nokia accessories.

Apparently some Rogers stores have some cases. But no, those cases are not out yet as far as I know. I looked around the web and some European site had them for pre-order for whatever reason and I saw a gray one in the list.

Either way Im most likely getting it off of amazon when it comes out.

Edit: The case is CC-1043

deuxani

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for posting that video! It's good to see that it does exist :)

I'm still glad I bought the white one and didn't wait for the grey (I wanted the grey one so badly when it was announced), because I think it looks a bit..... dirty grey. And seeing how matte polycarbonate phones getting dirty quickly too, I don't think this phone will look good for very long.

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still happy with my decision to wait, love the look of it! Hopefully should be able to get it here in Europe in January.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Dunno - the gray looks like unpainted primer to me. Have to see it in person to make any real judgments, though. I love the yellow in press photos, but hated it in real life.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting that video! It's good to see that it does exist :)

I'm still glad I bought the white one and didn't wait for the grey (I wanted the grey one so badly when it was announced), because I think it looks a bit..... dirty grey. And seeing how matte polycarbonate phones getting dirty quickly too, I don't think this phone will look good for very long.
I wanted grey as well! As for the phone getting dirty all you need is a buff with a microfiber cloth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans