Nokia Music + Camera Bug?

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
SO I usually listen to Nokia Music while at the gym. Today was like any other day accept some fat@$$ left a bag of chips in the cup holder of one of the elliptical (not kidding). I busted out the camera to take a pic and the music stopped. I thought to myself "that's pretty weak, but oh well. I'll just restart it". When I opened the app I realized it didn't ever stop, it was just making no sound. Unplugged the headphones, nothing. Tried to load metrotube, nothing. Tried to kill apps and reload. Nothing. Finally had to completely reboot the phone to get media working.

Anyway, here is the pic, for those who are interested. Pretty hilarious. It was also pretty dark in the gym as the auto movement sensor turns off after 20 minutes since it's on the far end of the room.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9FAB7FBEAAA8A6B9!196&authkey=!AIaYwZcwJya4xh4

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
The list of things that work is becoming shorter by the day. lol

....he worked off the chips he was elbow deep in. It's not gonna help him lose much, but I bet he feels better about himself. lol

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I just tried snapping a pic while using xbox music playing local music in the background and did not notice anything. The music played through the entire process without any pauses.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
SO I usually listen to Nokia Music while at the gym. Today was like any other day accept some fat@$$ left a bag of chips in the cup holder of one of the elliptical (not kidding). I busted out the camera to take a pic and the music stopped. I thought to myself "that's pretty weak, but oh well. I'll just restart it". When I opened the app I realized it didn't ever stop, it was just making no sound. Unplugged the headphones, nothing. Tried to load metrotube, nothing. Tried to kill apps and reload. Nothing. Finally had to completely reboot the phone to get media working.

Anyway, here is the pic, for those who are interested. Pretty hilarious. It was also pretty dark in the gym as the auto movement sensor turns off after 20 minutes since it's on the far end of the room.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9FAB7FBEAAA8A6B9!196&authkey=!AIaYwZcwJya4xh4

was your camera last set to Video? I haven't experienced this myself and I use nokia music often as well.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Not related to this bug, but one time at the gym, I saw a really "big" guy walking on the treadmill while drinking one off those Big Gulp mugs from 7/11. It definitely was filled with soda, as I could see it through the clear straw. I gave him 2 points for effort, but needs to work on the nutrition part. :)

tehkei

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
hmm tried it from Xbox music and from Nokia Music, was not able to duplicate either...

oh one more thing relating to xbox music and nokia music, did anybody else notice that xbox music has less options to share than nokia music?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3