Anyone looking for a good inexpensive pouch to carry the 920 in the pocket, can recommend the below, in the UK

DURAGADGET Padded Smartphone Pouch With Storage Pocket For ASUS Padfone, Nokia Lumia 920, Sony Xperia T & Xperia S: Amazon.co.uk: Welcome

The real plus for this design, is the front pocket which I use for headphones

I searched long and hard for this, very similar design to slightly better hessian version I used for my 800. Keeps the phone protected, and place for headphones, quick and easy to get to phone, with the flip/Velcro pouch/flap.
    11-26-2012 03:53 PM
    What is the interior like? Microsuede?
    12-07-2012 01:09 AM
    Anyone looking for a good inexpensive pouch to carry the 920 in the pocket, can recommend the below, in the UK

DURAGADGET Padded Smartphone Pouch With Storage Pocket For ASUS Padfone, Nokia Lumia 920, Sony Xperia T & Xperia S: Amazon.co.uk: Welcome

The real plus for this design, is the front pocket which I use for headphones

I searched long and hard for this, very similar design to slightly better hessian version I used for my 800. Keeps the phone protected, and place for headphones, quick and easy to get to phone, with the flip/Velcro pouch/flap.
    No way. By all means, this case is amazing for the 920:

Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Protective Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black

It's both cheap and it takes a whacking (and it looks good). I've dropped my phone a couple times already and it takes it well with no marks. It pops in and out with ease and it's a snug fit.

Also here if you want it a tad cheaper but are willing to wait for it to ship from China:

Black New Soft TPU Gel Case Back Cover Skin For Nokia Lumia 920 FREE Shipping
    12-07-2012 01:17 AM