2 weeks, still no wireless charger

Shap2012

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Just curious who is still waiting for their wireless charger. I bought this in store day of launch and still says "processing". How would they not produce equal number of wireless chargers if they are going to give them away for free?

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah bought mine on launch day, they ended up giving me an IOU for when they get them in, still haven't got them in yet, starting to get a bit peeved at this point, lol

Jetface

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I received my cyan 920 last Tuesday, I still don't see the charger order anywhere in my account though, nor have I got an email that it's shipped. I talked to support last Wednesday and they claim the order gets generated automatically when they get stock of the charger back in. I'm pretty skeptical of this since it has yet to ship or even create the order. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because of Thanksgiving but I'll be calling them if I don't hear or see anything by Wednesday.

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I just got my wireless charger today after two weeks of waiting so depending on when you ordered your phone, is probably when you will see your charger.

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I told the ATT clerk it is frustrating waiting a month for a free charger for my phone, haha. He corrected me and said it's only been 2 weeks. FEELS LIKE A MONTH! They did have the JBL speaker setup saturday, but none in stock. It worked great and I was very vocal about how cool it was to charge my phone on a speaker wirelessly. People were watching (employees are very unenthused about WP, so I keep going back)

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
Want people to get through their 14 days so they know who's keeping it and not shipping chargers to folks who don't even have the phones anymore so they can then turn around and sell it on Ebay.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Want people to get through their 14 days so they know who's keeping it and not shipping chargers to folks who don't even have the phones anymore so they can then turn around and sell it on Ebay.

nah. If it has already shipped they will give you back $50 less when you return the phone. You can then return the charger when it arrives for the first of your money back. If it hasn't shipped they can cancel the order.

I can confirm this to be the case.

orngbld

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I finally got the email today saying my charging plate had shipped. I picked up my L920 in the store on Monday, Nov. 12 and had my charger ordered at the same time, so it was exactly two weeks ago.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah bought mine on launch day, they ended up giving me an IOU for when they get them in, still haven't got them in yet, starting to get a bit peeved at this point, lol
You mean the actual store did? Did you get this in writing? If not, I would highly recommend having them order it for you such that the order shows up on your att account.

raymondromero

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i called my store yesterday and today about this. finally got a real response today, sort of, they told me the order is in and it shows in the system but it shows that it hasn't shipped yet. they were unsure why and assumed there must be a backlog of orders. i got my L920 on launch day, over two weeks ago...and it still hasn't shipped.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I finally got the email today saying my charging plate had shipped. I picked up my L920 in the store on Monday, Nov. 12 and had my charger ordered at the same time, so it was exactly two weeks ago.

Lame. I got my phone on the 9th, ordered the charger on the 10th. Mine still hasn't shipped.

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone in store on launch day, and the store still has not received any wireless chargers. They didn't place an order for me, and just told me to check in with them occasionally and to come pick one up whenever they received them. Maybe I would be better off having them place an order for me.

ac4rumuser

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the phone and charging pad on Nov 12, received the phone on Nov 21 and today (Nov 27th) received an e-mail from AT&T (with a USPS tracking number) that my charging pad has been shipped. Hope I will receive it in couple of days

kevinxb

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Originally ordered 2 920s on November 8th. Phone rep had no info on the wireless chargers so they were not ordered. After receiving the phones and trying customer service back a few times, I finally got someone to order them for us on the 19th. They've been in processing status since then, ugh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa