I wish Nokia hadn't "teased" us with the yellow 920

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Wal-Mart is selling the 920 for $99 and also giving you a $100 gift card until December 1st. Unfortunately my local store only has one 920 but it's in red (btw I found out the official name of the red is Prodigy Red, interesting). There's this TV I have my eye on and saving $100 on it would be incredible. However I MUST have the 920 in yellow.

Why, oh why do you torture us with this yellow 920 Nokia? Damn you! Damn you all to h e l l !! *shakes fist at Nokia*

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Order it online. It's 69.99 + the $100 E-gift card. You will prob have to wait for it but you would still get the deal and the gift card.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The Pikachu yellow kind of piqued my interest too. I can see the appeal. It was on my short list, but in the end I decided to go with white since it's the least likely to show swirl marks and scratches on a glossy surface and it's a neutral color which means it won't clash with any tile color I choose. I still have a place in my heart for the yellow though. If that's what you really want, hold out for it!

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I still have a place in my heart for the yellow though. If that's what you really want, hold out for it!
Yeah, my main reason to wait for yellow is so I don't have regrets. Ideally if I see one in person I could really make up my mind. I was at an AT&T corporate store today and the sales clerk told me one of the other employees (not in today) had the yellow and it looked great.

BTW, this sales clerk was very knowledgeable about WP8. He said he likes WP but he stayed with iPhone because WP8 doesn't have a notification center or Spotify, plus some other specialized art-oriented apps. The guy definitely fit the Apple stereotype, but he wasn't dismissive of WP or anything like that. I should add that I was finally able to see a working demo of the 920; the guy told me corporate stores all have working demo phones instead of dummy phones. WP8 on the 920 was very fast!

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Wal-Mart is selling the 920 for $99 and also giving you a $100 gift card until December 1st. Unfortunately my local store only has one 920 but it's in red (btw I found out the official name of the red is Prodigy Red, interesting). There's this TV I have my eye on and saving $100 on it would be incredible. However I MUST have the 920 in yellow.

Why, oh why do you torture us with this yellow 920 Nokia? Damn you! Damn you all to h e l l !! *shakes fist at Nokia*

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
. I went to att store the other day and one staff there uses a yellow Lumia 920

kebnt

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I was tempted to get a yellow as well until I saw it in person. You should try to check your local AT&T store to see if any of the reps have one. One of the reps showed me theirs and it was a really bright neon yellow. Obviously all a matter of personal preference though.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Eh, I find it looks just like it does in the pics. No surprises. I personally knew I wasn't shooting for that color before I knew it would be the hardest one to find. I am mostly just interested in learning why the yellow is the red herring of the bunch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos