did they ninja patch exchange? O_o

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Last week, I couldn't connect to my work exchange due to a certificate error. It said the certificate was bad and it needed fixed. Today I tried again and it gave me a warning about the certificate but gave me the option to "continue anyway." And now it's working flawlessly.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Last week, I couldn't connect to my work exchange due to a certificate error. It said the certificate was bad and it needed fixed. Today I tried again and it gave me a warning about the certificate but gave me the option to "continue anyway." And now it's working flawlessly.

Did you ask your IT department if they did anything with their cert server or update their certificates?

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Did you ask your IT department if they did anything with their cert server or update their certificates?
Well, I am part of the IT department. haha. We had a non-veri certificate and the phone refused to sync with the server until a 'secure' cert was applied, but we never changed our exchange server, It's why I assumed that there was some sort of patch.

I had literally worked on work arounds for the whole first week I had the phone, as there were tons of people with the same issue on Windows 7 Phone. However, I couldn't find anyone else with the issue on a new Windows 8 Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte