3 weeks, still no phone (walmart)

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
ordered mine on the 26 of nov and no idea of when it will arrive, looks like some people are getting theirs after about 12 days- some people longer. still holding out for my yellow. $100 divided by 12 = $8.33 per day and dropping daily. waiting sucks!

markydore

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone one got their cyan lumia shipped from walmart? Yesterday, the guys told me that it was supposed to be today, but still no update from them today.(ordered mine on Nov. 11) They keep telling me stock is on hold by Nokia

Janitor88

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone one got their cyan lumia shipped from walmart? Yesterday, the guys told me that it was supposed to be today, but still no update from them today.(ordered mine on Nov. 11) They keep telling me stock is on hold by Nokia

I ordered mine the 10th and nothing, so good luck. I'm going to cancel and order a red one through ATT, I'm sick of this crap. ATT reds ship within 8 days right now.

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine the 10th and nothing, so good luck. I'm going to cancel and order a red one through ATT, I'm sick of this crap. ATT reds ship within 8 days right now.

Is there a way you could order the red one and keep your current order? Then you could just cancel one once the other ships. Or is that too risky?

Last edited:

alvarezjpr

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
After waiting for two weeks with no update on future availability of a yellow 920 from Walmart, I switched to a white one (two actually). I contacted wireless walmart through the chat option and they informed me that they are getting the white 920 in stock on Monday and It should ship the same day or on Tuesday. I already received a white one for my son's xmas present and it looks nice (it was my second color choice as well). Just be aware that if you go this route, the price for the white one was $69.00 (yellow was $49.99, don't ask me why). This was during the $100 gift card promotion.

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
i wonder how many people actually received their phone from walmart at $49.99 with the $100 gift card? is it a sham to suck you in banking on the fact that you will get impatient and switch up to a more available and expensive phone, or is it a legitimate deal? i passed on the $49.99 all colors in stock and on the shelf with free wireless charger from att thinking i would save a few more bucks with the walmart deal. well i'm not gonna bite, its either that deal before christmas or i go back to rocking the 3gs that im using to check the status of my new phone on.

jenjira

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered through Sam's Club ($79) & Best Buy ($99) on 11/11 and never received a phone, nor heard of any expected shipping dates. I walked up to a Microsoft Kiosk in my mall on 11/25 and asked how long it would take to receive a Cyan Lumia. They gave me a puzzled look and said 'we have them in stock right here...'

I walked home with a phone right there, for $99 and called ATT who honored the wireless charger promo. I waited til Dec 1 to cancel my order with Sams Club just out of curiosity of when the phone would ship. Never got a concrete date, the best was "within two weeks."

So.... if you're in the US, check to see if there's a holiday MS kiosk in your mall and hit them up.

Janitor88

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Cyan from Wal-Mart online on 11/10. By 12/7 I hadn't heard anything, so I cancelled. Got online and ordered a Red one from ATT. Shipped 12/8.

Sorry guys, but screw Wal-Mart, they're jerking everyone around.

amadesu

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I also canceled the order and got a phone in-store yesterday. Perfect timing, as my old Focus stopped recognizing its SD card this morning.

theta8159

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I contacted Wallmart via online chat just to check on my order (Black 920) and they said it would be shipping today. I asked about a shipping upgrade and they gave me next business day for free. Odd that I had to contact them before my order page changed.

Oh,and I ordered on 12/1

knobturner75

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, I ordered a Cyan 920 from WalMart on 11/10. After waiting a while, I was also told a shipment was coming in on 12/3. I was really hoping to get lucky since I ordered on the second day of availability, but I didn't. So, I patiently waited till today to chat with them again. Bad thing is today the rep says,

"Unfortunately, the supply of Nokia Lumia 920 Cyan phone is currently on hold by the manufacturer for uncertain date."

Not at all what i wanted to hear. Looks like I'm gonna research some other avenues. I really want the Cyan, but I may have to change colors.

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It seems cyan and yellow orders are jammed. Even AT&T is not taking orders for those two online. But rumor has it there is a large shipment arriving this week. Sorry, don't know what color or how reliable that rumor is.. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo