Recommendations for Nokia Lumia 920 Cases

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I cheated and got a generic micofiber bag on Amazon to keep it scratch free while sliding in and out of my pockets and sitting on my desk. No case though I want to go naked this time. Iw ould have with my Lumia 900 if that silly plastic chrome on the back wasn't so scratch-tastic.

If you are accident prone though I would highly recommend the Otterbox cases though they are built like tanks and can take a few impacts.
Lots of Protectection:Lumia 920 Case | Defender Series by OtterBox.com
Less Protection but less bulk: Nokia Lumia 920 Commuter Series case by OtterBox

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I got that Belkin case first but it really makes the phone a lot wider. I opted for a clear tpu gel case on eBay

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Picked this one up on ebay. It took about a week to arrive.

O9yHGl.jpg

hellokhemra

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
That is actually exactly what I wanted. But ran into the same issue-finding one for the 920 that fits.

Are you talking about the Belkin surround case?

I got that Belkin case first but it really makes the phone a lot wider. I opted for a clear tpu gel case on eBay

Does the TPU gel fully cover your phone? Any problems with call quality like mic and reception?

I cheated and got a generic micofiber bag on Amazon to keep it scratch free while sliding in and out of my pockets and sitting on my desk. No case though I want to go naked this time. Iw ould have with my Lumia 900 if that silly plastic chrome on the back wasn't so scratch-tastic.

If you are accident prone though I would highly recommend the Otterbox cases though they are built like tanks and can take a few impacts.
Lots of Protectection:Lumia 920 Case | Defender Series by OtterBox.com
Less Protection but less bulk: Nokia Lumia 920 Commuter Series case by OtterBox

I thought about using an OtterBox case, but it covers too much for my liking even though the case does fully serve its purpose of protecting the phone. If I had it in mind in the first place, I would not have ordered a yellow 920. The main reason why the Belkin surround case is my top choice is because it only covers the edges and leaves most of the color and design visible. In addition, the invisibleShield protector would cover the front and back from scratches. By the way, invisibleShield protectors are 50% off today.

As for the microfiber bag, I love that idea! I never even knew such a thing existed (in bag form), but now I'm considering it as a second option.

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the Belkin surround case?

Does the TPU gel fully cover your phone? Any problems with call quality like mic and reception?

I thought about using an OtterBox case, but it covers too much for my liking even though the case does fully serve its purpose of protecting the phone. If I had it in mind in the first place, I would not have ordered a yellow 920. The main reason why the Belkin surround case is my top choice is because it only covers the edges and leaves most of the color and design visible. In addition, the invisibleShield protector would cover the front and back from scratches. By the way, invisibleShield protectors are 50% off today.

As for the microfiber bag, I love that idea! I never even knew such a thing existed (in bag form), but now I'm considering it as a second option.

Actually I meant the leather pouch. It protects the phone at its most vulnerable times (Like taking out of your pocket or leaving on a desk or something) but allows you to remove it and remain in awe at the natural beauty of the cell phone.

As for the microfiber pouch I got this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00570O1D...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1787223

Its ok. Barely is tall enough to be honest and the top isn't sewed all the way to the top so when you cinch it shut the corners are exposed. I am thinking I may have my wife make me one that is just right. This phone needs a really tall pouch and wide the 3.5" is barely wide enough and the 5.75" is barely tall enough so if you can find a 3.5"x6" I would say you would be good to go.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently I just use a sun glasses pouch... Nothing thick or fancy. I keep my phone in my back pocket and this keeps lint and scratches from the phone... I really like the way my white phone looks and don't want to put a case on it. I did buy a cheap one from amazon though... I have not received it yet, but will probably use it when I need more protection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers