Can't update "extras+info"

nitrocs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Store error

We're sorry, but we can't complete you request right now.

Try launching the Store again. If the problem continues, check back in a little while, or try restarting your phone.

Error code: 80320011

I've waited...and done the restart. Other system updates have gone in no problem, so there must be an issue with this one in particular?
Is this the same error everyone is seeing?

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I had this same issue as well..
I did a soft reset (hold volume down button and power button at the same time) and shut down the phone.. Turn it back on and try the update again. It completed for me after that.
However.. I am now having Battery Drain issues post the most recent update. My battery used to last most of the day and now it's down to 50% used after about 4-5 hours.. I posted a thread under the Lumia 920 section about it. Others have reported similar issues as well.
newfiend~

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Got my phone replaced today due to other issues and still no update notification. Maybe it's only for American users? I know for a fact that since I have an internationally unlocked device my version might be different.

defnz

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
People in NZ are getting the update so it's not America only.

It's random in NZ too, for example my one still hasn't got extras+info and the others, yet a bunch of other people with the same handset from the same carrier have received it..

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
It seems it only installs fine with other updates. When I had the issue, it wouldn't go away until Network+ and the other update popped up as well and they all downloaded at once. A day later the extras+info one popped up again saying there was another update...but once again...it wouldn't install. This morning, I saw there was an update to MyAT&T or whatever and some other app, and once again....they all downloaded together. So I shall see if it pops up again in the update list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99