How to Close the Tab's,Unclosed aplications,etc etc

tabhi4u

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I am in love My new Whote nokia Lumia 920..Everything is fine with the phone..I do have one doudt
How can i close all the unclosed applications ( When i hold the back bottom i can see 4-5 unclosed app's )
Is clicking the Back button many times is the only option to close ??:unhappysweat:

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I am in love My new Whote nokia Lumia 920..Everything is fine with the phone..I do have one doudt
How can i close all the unclosed applications ( When i hold the back bottom i can see 4-5 unclosed app's )
Is clicking the Back button many times is the only option to close ??:unhappysweat:

More or less yes. What i do is this, if I'm using an app I simply hit back arrow to get out of it unless I want to leave it open to come back to a place I was at in it. Don't use the Windows button to get out of everything and you won't leave a bunch of stuff open arbitrarily. Otherwise yes you need to select each one then back arrow out of them to close.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
You can also hold down the back arrow. This opens all of the "running" apps. Select the app you want to kill. It will load. Tap the back button. This will kill that specific app. I wish MS treated this just like they do tabs in ie. A little 'x' at the top right that you can just tap to kill would be wonderful...

futurix

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Remember that you don't really need to close apps - they are not consuming any battery or CPU while in the background (and they will be closed automatically when another app needs more memory).

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Remember that you don't really need to close apps - they are not consuming any battery or CPU while in the background (and they will be closed automatically when another app needs more memory).

While this is true, in theory, many have reported battery issues when not killing apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes