Taking a long time to charge.....goodness!

vingengo

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Got my 920 last night. One obsevation I have is that it takes a LONG time to fully charge (100%) this puppy. Do you guys agree? I am not talking about charging it wirelessly, I mean, who knows when those plates are coming but I am charging using the USB cable plugged to a computer.

I am OK with this as long as it stays charged for a long time too!!! I will find out soon. I hope it does not dissapoint! I mean, it's been a couple of hours and it is still NOT 100%.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Charging through USB connected to a computer is always slow. Use the wall plug USB charging instead and it should be charged from 0% to 100% in about 2,5 hours.

vingengo

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, guys! I know the battery is bigger than the iPhone, so it makes sense it takes longer to charge....but like I said, I just hope it will also take a LONG time to re-charge.

Another question regarding the battery, I know I can get an app for a battery meter - displayed as a tile.

Is there anything I can get where the battery percentage is permanently located at the top of the screen?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99