Imported contacts doesnt show?

MojoDoj0

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I got my Nokia Lumia 920 today and tried to import my contacts from my Nokia N9.
I imported them from "transfer my data". The only problem is that they dont show in the contacts app.
How can i fix this problem?

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Try this

Select People, then hit the three dot thingy (bottom right corner), select settings, then select filter my contact list - make sure the list you want to view is checked.

M Muzzamil Luqman

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am facing a similar problem. I have imported my contacts from gmail to lumia 920 BUT it is showing only one "mobile" phone number for each contact. However certain of my contacts have more than one phone mobile numbers but only the first of them is showing up on lumia 920.

This is happening for the contacts with more than one "mobile" phone number. However all phone numbers of contacts are showing up, if the phone number are saved as "work", "home" etc.

I enjoyed this liberty on my android but now its very painful to edit all of my contacts.
Any ideas to make my life easy would be highly appreciated. Please ...

Kalle_Nevala

May 25, 2013
Visit site
This does not work for me either. Bluetooth connection is cut off (it first connects and then cuts off). Transfer data app does not work. Very frustrating. I have brand new 920 and N9 with PR1.3.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This does not work for me either. Bluetooth connection is cut off (it first connects and then cuts off). Transfer data app does not work. Very frustrating. I have brand new 920 and N9 with PR1.3.

If you have N9, then you can save your contacts on your SIM card, then read them from there for Lumia 920 ... it is just 1 option to consider .... well, you can also save them as a CSV file by N9 and them import them for your live account as CSV file (there is an import option in your live account for that purpose) ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99