Is the 920 as tough as it's made out to be?

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if there is any way to get the MS Insurance without going to a store. I would be interested in getting it, but the website doesn't really provide anything.

not unless you buy the phone online. They require the box and an inspection of the phone (to prevent fraud). That's what i was told at least.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I got the Assure plan at the Microsoft Store today. Easy and painless. They did a very thorough inspection of the phone's hardware and software, wrote up the plan and sent us on our merry way. Anyone have some nails they need hammered into a wall? :D

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
For those who got the Assure plan at the Microsoft Store, what's the cost for it? I'm highly considering it once my phones finally show up. :)

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I got the Assure plan at the Microsoft Store today. Easy and painless. They did a very thorough inspection of the phone's hardware and software, wrote up the plan and sent us on our merry way. Anyone have some nails they need hammered into a wall? :D
I assume you did not originally buy the phone at Microsoft? If that is the case, that is awesome! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss