Hotmail Calendar just got wiped on the phone

MonsterMag

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was adding a mtg to my phone, saved, and then the screen flashed and all of my calendar items disappeared from the phone. My dates, my wife's gmail calendar, all gone. Anyone one else have this issue? I restarted the phone, but nothing happened. I can see the full calendar online, so it is just on the phone.

Elderon

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine too! I just came to the forums looking to see if it happened to anyone else. Check your account online. My appointments are all still there, just not on my phone anymore.

Elderon

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I just did some testing from the outlook.com/hotmail website. I am unable to add any appointments to my calendar from there. I'm guessing Microsoft is aware of the issue and working on it. I hope at least.....

MonsterMag

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well in the process of trying to hard reset my phone, chose the option from the "about my phone" menu, I thought it was taking to long so I powered down and bricked my phone. Called tech support, they said I would need a new phone, but was 20 days from date of purchase, not within the 14 days for "buyers remorse". Would be able to get a "refurbished" model, but they are on back order. Kind rep saw one of the other phones in my house was available for upgrade and got me the same color, would ship it overnight, but I would have to pay the $106 fee. She waived the upgrade fee, and the shipping cost, and gave me a $50 credit to the account for my trouble. So I will just be a day without my phone. Hopefully you had better luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte