11/29/12 Extras and Info updated AGAIN

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what exactly this update did, but here is the screenshot showing before and after:

Seems to have added the "accessories agent" line.

Attachments

• 11_29_2012_12_52_06_PM.jpg
    11_29_2012_12_52_06_PM.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 27

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
I noticed a sound when unplugging from charger.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

I noticed that too. I'm sure a lot more small updates are on there way. I think WP8 had RTM kind of late compared to WP7 and OEMs are going to be tweaking their phones for little nuances. At least Nokia is staying on top of this. They just updated their maps too.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm happy with the amount of updates I've seen come through from Nokia. It means they're on the ball and working on stuff. I'd rather that than no updates at all. :)

alfonz

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My update kept giving me errors for most of yesterday, then this morning it went though. Maybe this extra-info update is carrier specific and will update when there is a version for yours. I could be very wrong about this too so don't take it word for word.

Denis O

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
This update seems to have finally fixed my signal issue! I've had an issue with my signal constantly fluctuating from no signal to LTE, going through E, G, 2G, 3G, and even 4G, it was insane. Now I'm always on LTE. Thank you, Nokia!

[EDIT] I'm on the Rogers network, in Montreal, QC.

anon(5399450)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
This update seems to have finally fixed my signal issue! I've had an issue with my signal constantly fluctuating from no signal to LTE, going through E, G, 2G, 3G, and even 4G, it was insane. Now I'm always on LTE. Thank you, Nokia!

I have this exact problem on the Rogers network in the GTA. However, I'm not able to see that there are updates to be installed. Does anyone have a solution? I've tried restarting my phone multiple times but the store tile does not update, the only time it ever does is if I manually find an app that has an update.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

I had that too a couple weeks ago! I couldn't even do the internet sharing. I switched to a newer SIM and it was better but I never saw LTE, always 3G, 4G, E even! and sometimes really low connection. I then flew to Vancouver the next day (where I live) and it was no more a problem in Vancouver so I forgot about it. Now I see it wasn't just me!

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have this exact problem on the Rogers network in the GTA. However, I'm not able to see that there are updates to be installed. Does anyone have a solution? I've tried restarting my phone multiple times but the store tile does not update, the only time it ever does is if I manually find an app that has an update.

Do you have a Nokia Account? Maybe you need one of those?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99