11/29/12 Extras and Info updated AGAIN

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
MAPs just updated... man hope they keep up the speed and frequency of updates. Feels like they are actually doing something :D

anon(5399450)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a Nokia Account? Maybe you need one of those?

Ya I have a nokia account, I'm going to try removing it and readding it.

Edit: nope, did nothing. I guess I'll just patiently wait for the update to eventually come, but I'm really looking forward to the network connectivity fix if thats true - tired of losing signal/lte/4g/3g/2g connection randomly in areas that have should have perfect lte signal

Last edited:

rajeshr68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This update seems to have finally fixed my signal issue! I've had an issue with my signal constantly fluctuating from no signal to LTE, going through E, G, 2G, 3G, and even 4G, it was insane. Now I'm always on LTE. Thank you, Nokia!

[EDIT] I'm on the Rogers network, in Montreal, QC.

I saw a similar problem with mine, but thought that LTE service was just poor in Victoria. On Fido/Rogers here.

gemini5150

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hopfully they will add the home buttons to light up or blink when you get a message or missed phone. Atleast light up when its charging..

poken1151

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
is there a way you can force update this? since im not getting no update notification or live tile update. thanks!

Yea, been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any of these updates. I always check the phone update section but I'm always up to date. I know Drive and two others updates few days ago, but not these.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Hope i'm not the only one, but I'm not a fan of how the capacitive buttons on my 920 stay lit when i'm using the screen. On my Focus they used to stay on after being pressed for about 3 seconds, then not turn on again until you touched them. When i switch on WiFi i think it takes way too long to search for networks.

I love how the screen gently but rapidly comes to life when you press the lock screen button. And would like the option to used the screen without the backlight (example how it looks all dimmed right before the screen times-out and turns off).

Call quality = AMAZING. Love it. Used outside in a steady breeze today and they said i sounded crystal clear.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Yea, been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any of these updates. I always check the phone update section but I'm always up to date. I know Drive and two others updates few days ago, but not these.

I just don't like drive... probably because i had higher hopes for the turn-by-turn feature...

cbrunn2

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Seems like after the first update my WiFi was staying on ... now with this update the WiFi is turning off again ... anybody else notice this?

SZRimaging

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
This update seems to have finally fixed my signal issue! I've had an issue with my signal constantly fluctuating from no signal to LTE, going through E, G, 2G, 3G, and even 4G, it was insane. Now I'm always on LTE. Thank you, Nokia!

Mine does this. I'm on AT&T in Michigan. Seems to be it's worse when I drive somewhere and the phone is hopping tower to tower. Not sure if it is a network issue or phone issue.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I think the navigation buttons only light up at night. Mine only light up at night or if I covere the light sensor area of the phone to simulate night. It would be nice if you could asjust their brightness.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
With the network connectivity thing, I though it was just my location. I'd be at one end of my room with LTE at 5 bars then drop down to 4G for no reason at the other side. Even when outside it would jump between them.

Cormango

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site

I had the same issue! On Rogers in Halifax. Let's hope it's fixed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923