App updates

loco4burritos

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
am i just overlooking something and not seeing it, or is there not a way to see what exactly has been changed/updated on an app(s) that have been updated?? i know on iphone when apps are updated it would tell you exactly what has been changed in the newer version of the app.

Skeet1981

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's up to developers to put it in the description when they update the apps. Apple has much more rules and stuff for their app store so its probably more of a condition than a choice for the iStore or whatever its called

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I believe it's up to developers to put it in the description when they update the apps. Apple has much more rules and stuff for their app store so its probably more of a condition than a choice for the iStore or whatever its called

Yeah, this is correct. Certainly would be a nice addition to the store though.

loco4burritos

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ah, gotcha. Yes, would definitely be a nice addition to simply add a couple of lines as to what had been changed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786