New Sound ?!

Ammar Alhebshi

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It so un necessary and it doesn't even work well, the notification usually comes seconds after I unplug the device, which makes me feel that the device is lagging everytime .

sullibr01

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Christ who gives a s#it if the notification lags!!
Yeh, I dumped my last phone because it would never notify me when I put it in my pocket. I'm sure the poster was just making an observation as opposed to being critical, but it sure is entertaining to hear some of the stuff folks complain about:)

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeh, I dumped my last phone because it would never notify me when I put it in my pocket. I'm sure the poster was just making an observation as opposed to being critical, but it sure is entertaining to hear some of the stuff folks complain about:)
Lol.

People like to complain just because they can.

theprawn

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
That's what that sound is! I had no idea it was even related to charging, as it doesn't go off until nearly 10 seconds after I take it off the charger (if the screen is off). It was driving me nuts, trying to figure out what was doing it.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I was going to post this same thing earlier today but I forgot, I pulled my phone off the charger and was like WTF...I don't care either way, I was just wondering what was going on. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786