Click and Vibrate Video

muddtt

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got my warranty replacement from ATT thru the mail. Overall really happy with this new phone cause the click and vibrate are gone...that and this one has no dead pixels. If you have any further questions let me know. I'll have both phones for a few more days before I have to send it back.

Sorry for the crappy video quality and shakes...it was filmed on an ipad mini :winktongue:

Spike Tizzle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If you just want to turn off vibration just go to Settings then Ringtones+Sounds and the second option is Vibrate.

he was using an app in the video

I have turned off Vibrate via the normal settings, however WhatsApp still happens to vibrate when I open up a conversation

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have turned off Vibrate via the normal settings, however WhatsApp still happens to vibrate when I open up a conversation

WhatApp is more than likely controlling it then. I didn't see an option to turn off vib on message within WhatsApp. Might be something good to message them about. I would assume vibrate off in the main settings would do just that but I guess Apps can control it separately regarding of setting.

Spike Tizzle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
WhatApp is more than likely controlling it then. I didn't see an option to turn off vib on message within WhatsApp. Might be something good to message them about. I would assume vibrate off in the main settings would do just that but I guess Apps can control it separately regarding of setting.

Thats what I think it may be. I will definitely send a note to the developers in regards to this.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
May I ask for both of your phones (the bad and the good one) what their batch numbers are? They're located on the box.
Mine is pretty new a 47/2012 already but not sure if there's even newer ones. My phone has the rattling but not too much for the creaking sound.

muddtt

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
May I ask for both of your phones (the bad and the good one) what their batch numbers are? They're located on the box.
Mine is pretty new a 47/2012 already but not sure if there's even newer ones. My phone has the rattling but not too much for the creaking sound.

The new phone didn't come with a box. Just the phone. The old phone I don't see any numbers that look anything like 47/2012 near the upc/sku codes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon