Nokia Lumia 920 availability and pricing in Norway.

Richard Manson

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It is my birthday tomorrow and my wife has been trying to find a Nokia Lumia 920 for me, yes she is a wonderful partner! But despite the release date being the 29th of November for Norway, we have only found one shop stocking the phone! We found them on the 29th, the first day of release and the price was quoted as 5000 Norwegian Krone roughly 880 USD or 680 Euros, they had one in black and 6 in white, preferring one in colour we decided to look around more the next day, we checked about 10 phone shops including the major service providers in Norway, they had nothing in stock. We returned to the supplier from the previous day "Telekiosken" and found that the price had increased to 5700 Norwegian Kroner, over 1000 USD or 770 Euro's, is this the most expensive Nokia Lumia 920 phone in Europe and Scandinavia? :angry:

Last edited:

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
It's certainly more expensive than in Sweden where the price is around 650 euros, 599 euros in Finland that's the same price across the euro countries. Just came back to Finland and was checking Lumia 920 for my brother but it seems like it's sold out everywhere in the Helsinki capital area here. :/
Hopefully Nokia gets its supply in line. It looks like they went for a bit too cautious shipments in Europe.

pjm1891

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
We have the same supply problem here in Sweden, the phone was launched on the 29th and it's sold out pretty much everywhere. I pre ordered on november 5 and still no sign of the phone. The carrier (telenor) I ordered from don't know when they will be getting more stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb