This week's wave of app updates

anon(361265)

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
What's the verdict, in terms of performance and battery life after these updates? I've been hesitating on updating network+, Nokia Map, feedback to Nokia, and extras+info as they've been sitting in my Store ready to update since they were released.

alphonsohall

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I updated mine and saw no difference in performance or battery life, my battery lasts one and a half days with moderate use of phone calls, etc, and 'playing' with my new toy........i have my email setting on 'as items arrive' (push)

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
What's the verdict, in terms of performance and battery life after these updates? I've been hesitating on updating network+, Nokia Map, feedback to Nokia, and extras+info as they've been sitting in my Store ready to update since they were released.

I update as often as the app stores tells me there is an update. I haven't found any of them to be buggy or cause issues. I have also not found that any of them made a noticeable improvement in anything. i chalk it up to random bug fixes and background updates that most end users wont actually notice.

cbrunn2

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The one update seemed to make my WIFI stay on ... Then the next update took that feature away

my battery life seems to have went down ... was great... then bad after the first update but that fixed itself after one cycle ... then the next update bad again ... fixed it's self a little after first cycle ... but still not back to what it used to be

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of updates, is there a way to force a check for app updates? Often I read about an update before being notified that there is one on the market.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of updates, is there a way to force a check for app updates? Often I read about an update before being notified that there is one on the market.
If you can search it on the store, go to it and then back out to your search results. Tap on the app again and usually it will show if there's an update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire