Just Ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from Walmart. How long is their shipping delay?

alvarezjpr

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
it looks like it's taking 3 weeks, so maybe it'll ship next week? Or maybe they're up to speed on the production, and they'll start rolling in faster. That's my hope, anyway!

I hope you are right. I got an email (3 days ago) from walmart about shipment of the white 920 (for my son) but have not received any tracking number. Still nothing about the two yellow 920s.

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, just got done with chatting with Walmart Wireless. That email may have been sent to me in error. Looks like I'll probably be waiting at least the 2-3 weeks that's average (so 1-2 more weeks for me). Here's a quote from the CRS:

"I sincerely apologize, unfortunately I don’t have a solid date on when we will be receiving the phone in our distribution facility. The supply is still on hold from the manufacturers. This doesn’t mean that we won’t have it today or tomorrow, just that I can’t give you a specific date. We get the updates of phone model stock report in our distribution facility in every 24 hours."

Seth Vall

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
well att's website has stock on black red and white yet walmart has no stock at all wtf? I order a black and yellow on 11/30 :/ was able to get free one day shipping after calling them :/ doesn't really help until they get the phone in :/

spiffus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on November 26th, and also got the standard "sorry, high demand" email. I had an online chat with a Walmart Wireless rep on Monday (December 5th), who, after some persistent prodding on my part, said that he was "confident it would ship out to me within two weeks."

I'm taking it for what it's worth, but I'll be happy if I have it before Christmas.

kaaki

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered one on 12/01/12.I Just spoke over chat, And they said 12/10/2012 they are receiving shipments of White Lumia 920. Not sure how reliable. By the way, asked for free next day shipping and got one. But, hope for the best.

Andeh

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered one on 12/01/12.I Just spoke over chat, And they said 12/10/2012 they are receiving shipments of White Lumia 920. Not sure how reliable. By the way, asked for free next day shipping and got one. But, hope for the best.

Yeah that's what they said last week..."We are receiving new shipment on 12/3/2012" Still waiting...

Heather Harding

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I had a yellow 920, but it was stolen 2 weeks later while I was at a Starbucks. I had purchased insurance when I bought the phone , so I submitted a claim and they ordered a replacement but I still haven't seen it. That was on November 27th. And no one will give me any guess on when it will ship.

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I had a yellow 920, but it was stolen 2 weeks later while I was at a Starbucks. I had purchased insurance when I bought the phone , so I submitted a claim and they ordered a replacement but I still haven't seen it. That was on November 27th. And no one will give me any guess on when it will ship.

Wow. That just sucks on two levels. Hope you get it soon. I'm definitely okay with you getting your replacement before me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234