Potentially second batch?

kebnt

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a very small gap almost smaller than a fingernail , is it normal or what ?

I'm guessing it might just be variation in manufacturing and across certain batches. The gap I had on my black (I had two) seemed about that size too, like I could almost get a fingernail in there but not quite. The red one I have now goes right up to the bezel.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
connection between batches and issues seems random to me. At least when looking at the two phones I got. I thought we obtained an early batch when I ordered on Nov 9. Both phones show
0021N63 Nokia 920.2 RM - 820 ATT US Black or White and I assume this means it's not one of the first batches. My wife's white Lumia seems perfect, no creaking, no rattling on vibrate - rock solid - beautiful. My black one however has these two issues and the rattling got so annoying now that I will definitely try to exchange it. Might as well put a bad embarrassing ringtone on. It's obnoxious while in a meeting etc. To the ATT store this weekend.
cheers

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
damn, my 2nd 920 i have right now is 81-1 but it's been working great so far (with the exception of the hiccup it had last wk). but it does have the horrible shake when it vibrates. i swear something is loose inside the phone and the vibration is shaking the **** out of it.

do i return it for another one? decisions decisions...

diesel_fan

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I do not think its a second batch of the phones... I pre-ordered my black 920 on the 11/07 via AT&T Premier, received in on 11/09. And its V1.0 81-2... I think its just a cardboard box article #....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett