People Contact List

rpaonline

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Greetings,

Just picked up a Nokia 920 and I synced the device to my personal Office365 account and work (MS Exchange) account.

When I click on the People tile, my contacts from both accounts are listed. If I select a contact list from my Office 365 account, it displays all the details.

If I select a contact list from my work account, the screen blanks for a few seconds and then returns to the home screen.

If I use the keypad to dial a number from my work account, it recognizes it and displays the name of the contact. Of course there is no way I have all my work contact numbers memorized..

Any advise?

rpa

rpaonline

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
BTW, if I click on the Phone tile and the phone icon at the bottom and then click on a contact from my Work contact list, it returns to the contact list after a brief blank screen.

Performing the same task but selecting a contact list from my Office 365 account works as expected.

Also, testing with the email tile and selecting a contact from my work contact list works as expected.

So the issue is specific to the phone tile and people tile where I am unable to access contacts associated with my work account.

Very frustrating..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb