Dirt in the sides

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Is this the same on everyones 920?

It doesn't get under my screen, but man it is an eyesore.

There is so much dirt/dust buildup on the sides of the screen it just looks terrible and is only getting worse.

Why would they ship a phone with a small gap on each side of the screen?

Would getting a new one just be the same?

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
you guys have a matte finish or glossy finish? just curious, i have a yellow (glossy) with no case or protector, and i have no dust on the sides of my phone.. thinking maybe dust sticks better to the matte?

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
you guys have a matte finish or glossy finish? just curious, i have a yellow (glossy) with no case or protector, and i have no dust on the sides of my phone.. thinking maybe dust sticks better to the matte?

Mine is red/glossy.

You don't see a gap on the edges of the screen? Have to look real close, but there is a gap between the end of the glass and the bezel around the screen.

Gets packed with dirt.

americasteam

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The HTC One X is built the same way. This was also an issue with the Galaxy S3 and Note 2. Their build is nothing like the Lumia. Nokia isn't the only one with this issue. 😉

Davidkoh

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Are you also mad that you have to clean out the headphone jack and the micro-USB jack manually? Should Nokia have an automatic vacuum cleaner to clean the phone?

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Are you also mad that you have to clean out the headphone jack and the micro-USB jack manually? Should Nokia have an automatic vacuum cleaner to clean the phone?

as they say in the military, there's always that 10%. just sucks that the 10% is louder than the 90%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss