What I found out about the Camera..

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so when I'm taking a night photo with the shutter key, the image will be bright, and in some cases, overly exposed.
Now if I take a night photo with touch capture, it is more accurate, and somewhat darker.

Does anyone has similar experiences like I do?

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
That's because the point on the photo where you tap on the screen is the place that decides the focus, light and all the other stuff that makes the photo. When you use the button, it will pick the closest thing in the frame or something else and measure out from that. It's the same on real cameras where you either choose all of the focus spots, or just one that you point at the object in the photo. You can even, on a really good camera, use the spot function.

On landscape photos or similar, use the button. If you take photos of one special item/object, use the "tap on screen" function :)

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
That's because the point on the photo where you tap on the screen is the place that decides the focus, light and all the other stuff that makes the photo. When you use the button, it will pick the closest thing in the frame or something else and measure out from that. It's the same on real cameras where you either choose all of the focus spots, or just one that you point at the object in the photo. You can even, on a really good camera, use the spot function.

On landscape photos or similar, use the button. If you take photos of one special item/object, use the "tap on screen" function :)

It makes sense. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss