[UK] Clove stock delayed

Dicky_Snapples

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Iv'e just received an email regarding the delay .... Nokia still expects stock to be delivered this week, but it will arrive here on Friday 07 December (instead of Wednesday 05 December as originally anticipated). If that situation changes we will of course inform you. We trust you understand that the release date of stock by Nokia is outside of our control and that we will dispatch your order promptly when stock arrives.

I had a feeling this was going to happen because on the Expansys website it estimates delivery in 4 days and I presume Clove will get stock the same day as Expansys.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nokia has some serious supply issues. This is no longer a talk about ramping up production, this is a debacle about someone has no CLUE about production or distribution. Time for some heads to roll.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hm I just shipped mine to Clove to get a replacement white handset. I hope they can actually deliver it within an acceptable timeframe.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Nokia has some serious supply issues. This is no longer a talk about ramping up production, this is a debacle about someone has no CLUE about production or distribution. Time for some heads to roll.

It's not this.

"the Lumia 920 isn’t back-ordered and/or sold-out due to the phone’s popularity per se. Rather, this is a result of Nokia supplying a conservative amount of handsets for American buyers while prioritizing the European market before the rest of the world"

Online Retailers Stocking Up on Nokia Lumia 920 Supplies to Make Up for AT&T Shortage

luckylifo

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon