How many of you that received one of the first batch of 920s still have their first phone?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I do.

Cyan blue.

I haven't noticed any issues. I may have a backlight issue. Noticing this as I type this post. Device keeps going dark and then brightens up again. Every couple of seconds while typing. Getting annoying.

anon(5503495)

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've had 4 since then, calling to hopefully get 5th tomorrow, this last phone has a weird battery, have to soft reset every morning to stop battery draining. So frustrating , anyone else?

CEQ68

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
First batch, Defective On Arrival, Earpiece failure , can only set volume below 3/10, otherwise Earpiece disorder.

Second one, Screen loose, uneven,

I guess I had a bad luck.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I got a device at launch which had horrible battery life and an obnoxious vibrator. The replacement has excellent battery life and a more tolerable vibrator. The 920 vibrator seems to be a but more unruly than most any other recent smartphone I've used, but I don't find it to be horrible as some do. I would like a louder speakerphone though, as even at level 10 it's far lower than my EVO LTE or Galaxy Nexus at similar volumes.

Darryl Dixon

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Returned my daughter's because of a faulty proximity sensor. Trying to find a way to return the device for a GS3, WP8 is too much work for her. Not one live tile actually updates properly, and the lock screen is a joke. She is really disappointed, she really liked the live tile concept, she can't find one app that actually updates. I'm going to see if I can find a loophole that will allow me to exchange it,or I'll sell it if I can.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Returned my daughter's because of a faulty proximity sensor. Trying to find a way to return the device for a GS3, WP8 is too much work for her. Not one live tile actually updates properly, and the lock screen is a joke. She is really disappointed, she really liked the live tile concept, she can't find one app that actually updates. I'm going to see if I can find a loophole that will allow me to exchange it,or I'll sell it if I can.

But...Darryl doesn't have a daughter...and she certainly wouldn't have a need for a Windows Phone.

So, she can't wade through the apps in the Windows Store to find a good one, so she wants to switch to Android and wade through Google Play to try and find a good app? She didn't like 1 of 100k odds, so she is going to try 1 of 600k? haha. Start a thread here...ask the question, and you will get a couple of really good app suggestions out of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium