Can't believe it.....

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, I never have thought this would happens to me. My Red L920 rebooted itself and didn't get pass Nokia screen. Attempt to reset but without success. Have been very happy since November 15th. I was able to get AT&T to exchange for new one. Keeping my fingers crossed that this wont repeat. So, am without phone next couple days.

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I got a replacement phone for other issues, decided to factory reset the old one before sending it in, same story.

Sent a note for them to specifically flash and delete all data from the device and sent a copy of the note to Nokia Care.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, I never have thought this would happens to me. My Red L920 rebooted itself and didn't get pass Nokia screen. Attempt to reset but without success. Have been very happy since November 15th. I was able to get AT&T to exchange for new one. Keeping my fingers crossed that this wont repeat. So, am without phone next couple days.

Something similar happened to me , after AT&T logo i got blue screen. Hard neither Soft Reset was working for me but since i'm a Networking student I learned how to deal with tech, computers and all kind of stuff related and i found the solution for fixing a bricked Lumia here in the forums and i did fixed my phone because my 14 days have passed already

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Something similar happened to me , after AT&T logo i got blue screen. Hard neither Soft Reset was working for me but since i'm a Networking student I learned how to deal with tech, computers and all kind of stuff related and i found the solution for fixing a bricked Lumia here in the forums and i did fixed my phone because my 14 days have passed already

Not sure if i should attempt the forum procedure since they going to replace mine anyway.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am beginning to think that MS really rush this product out and I don't think this is hardware problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077