How long did it take to receive your L920 from purchase to delivery

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Made a second purchase for Red L920 for the wife from AT&T via cell [611] on Nov 27th, received on Dec 4th via overnite FEDX; called for activation and all is setup and working fine. Did I tell you it cost me zero...zero for the phone, zero for activation, zero for the charging pad which is coming via separate cover whenever. My first cost me $50, zero on activation and zero charging pad...life is good...they love me, they really love me!

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was set to purchase the second 920 at an AT&T store but they said my 3rd phone line was eligible for upgrade but I had to wait until 12-4-12 which was the eligibility date. If I had purchased then it would have been $99+$36 activation and maybe a charging pad. Then I gave AT&T a call about having to wait until 12-4 to update. They said they would wave the extra few days and I could go ahead & order but they were out of Red. I decided to keep checking for the Red to get in stock. Then WalMart came out with a prom online for $69.99+$36 activation+no charging pad+$100 ecard to spend in Walmart. I went for that until they said I would have to wait until 12-4. Then I call AT&T back on the 27th to see if the Red was back in stock & it was! So I jumped at the chance to get the Red and just casually brought up WalMart's online deal. AT&T then said if I went ahead & ordered they could do the deal at the phone for free with zero charge for activation plus the charging pad. After I got off the floor I said sure. Got it all free so now we have two Nokia Red L920s & a Nokia Cyan L900. I'll sell the L900.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Well it came in the 13th, I had it the 15th, mostly since the shipment came in after FedEx made their pickup, but before DHL made theirs.

So some got it the 14th. I subsequently switched delivery from FedEx to DHL and had it the 15th.

So... two days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss