Sending photos through Facebook

eXiilez

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Basically the title says all. I am unable to send photos through facebook. As I am on a trip and I am trying to send my girlfriend some photos. The Facebook app shows nothing to upload. Through the messaging app it shows a whole bunch of things you can share such as your location and photos. But the only thing I can use is my location. Everything else is greyes out.

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you can send photos on Facebook? Do you want to upload photos to facebook? If so you go to your photos and bring up, menu and share.

eXiilez

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
You can send photos directly to a freind when you message them on facebook. You can do it on the computer and on my old iphone.. But on the Windows phone I don't see the option. Sharing will upload it to my wall which I don't want to do.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
You can send photos directly to a freind when you message them on facebook. You can do it on the computer and on my old iphone.. But on the Windows phone I don't see the option. Sharing will upload it to my wall which I don't want to do.

you dont want it to go to your wall as a privacy thing? because if you tag someone in your photo even though they are not in your photo it goes to their timeline also so in a sense you sent it to them.

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I just saw I could do that on my computer. I never knew....does not look like the facebook mobile page or facebook app allow it. Might not be a great option, but you could share a skydrive folder with her and save those pics there? I have my pics auto-uploading, so if you do that it might work. Of course there is always e-mail. Sorry, I hope Facebook makes an official app for w8 as the one now is made by microsoft and is just their site wrapped.

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I figured out a way to do this. Create a new album on the Facebook page, and once it is there hit edit. You can set the security settings in there. You can create a group with just your girlfriend. Then on the fbook app (not the photo hub), you go into your photos, album, and go into that album and hit +

RyanR47

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Had the same issue the other day. My friend sent me a pdf voucher through messenger as an attachment, and wasn't able to view it, wouldn't even recognise there was an attachment.

The windows phone experience is great, but its little things like this that makes it frustrating at times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Arafat Sa

Banned
Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I just saw I could do that on my computer. I never knew....does not look like the facebook mobile page or facebook app allow it. Might not be a great option, but you could share a skydrive folder with her and save those pics there? I have my pics auto-uploading, so if you do that it might work. Of course there is always e-mail. Sorry, I hope Facebook makes an official app for w8 as the one now is made by microsoft and is just their site wrapped.

I'm a bit surprised.. facebook for iOS is able to send and receive photo.

Facebook for Windows Phone is developed by Microsoft
Facebook for iOS is developed by Facebook Inc.

You know why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre