open all lock levels
•Unlimited amount of unlocking attempts
Unlocking instructions for Using SIM Card not valid for the SIM Lock:
•Switch the phone off
•Insert not valid SIM Card into the phone
•Switch the phone on and enter SIM card
PIN code if requested
•Wait for the SIM unlock UI to open
•Type in the SIM unlock code (20 digits)
and press “enter”

wait so they gave you the unlock code? how did you get the unlock code? that's so confusing.

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
HI Prasanth,

Even I am from India. I would also like to buy nokia lumia from US. And i would like to know if you can help me. You can contact me by PM. I will be waiting for you help.

Thanks & Regards,
Govarthan

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
This seller on fleabay (BREED) has unlocked ATT lumia 920s for sale. I ordered one few hours ago for 409.99. It's listed as brand new but missing the sim pin.
Anybody heard about them?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
This seller on fleabay (BREED) has unlocked ATT lumia 920s for sale. I ordered one few hours ago for 409.99. It's listed as brand new but missing the sim pin.
Anybody heard about them?

You may want to ask the seller what he means by that.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I asked the guys and they said it will work with my T-mobile sim, but I'll just have to do the APN settings.
I just hope this is gonna work out, I've been waiting to get this phone since Nomber 9th.

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I asked the guys and they said it will work with my T-mobile sim, but I'll just have to do the APN settings.
I just hope this is gonna work out, I've been waiting to get this phone since Nomber 9th.
u wont get hspa but only edge unless u live in an area with refarmed freq

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
u wont get hspa but only edge unless u live in an area with refarmed freq
So I'll get 2g or 2.5g? Well that's really fine as I don't have 3g and don't really plan to get 3G. I live in Northern Virginia, should be refarmed as it's a popular area?
I just use WIFI.
Do you think I'll get screwed somehow?
Kind of nervous that I bought from them. :unhappysweat:

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
U wont be screwed, just that you wont be able to use it to its fullest potential. U will definitely get 2g at the lowest, if your area is refarmed then 3.5g. Check airportal.de for your area refarm status.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
U wont be screwed, just that you wont be able to use it to its fullest potential. U will definitely get 2g at the lowest, if your area is refarmed then 3.5g. Check airportal.de for your area refarm status.
So one of those big hexagons means it's been refarmed only in that hexagon or all around it too?
If that's the case then I'm like 6 miles away from closest. It's no biggie if there's 3g.
I just hope the phone comes brand new with no "extras" .

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well the hexagons are locations that people have pointed out to be refarmed, it can be that there are areas near it that are refarmed as well.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I messaged them about canceling 3 times, guess what. NO RESPONSE.
This has me worried that I'm gonna be scammed.
Also no tracking number or anything. :crying:
If I don't get that or it's locked, or any other problem, will I be able to get my money back?
Also some reviews said that they sell refurbished phones labeled as new. Should've read more reviews about them instead of quickly buying the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb