AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Who and what phone number did you contact at AT&T for the code? What words did you say? I not an AT&T subscriber will they even talk to me? I have a black AT&T Lumia 920 using it as a tablet at the moment.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

YeahMon360

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Everything works, and best I am seeing is 4G speeds. My area is always on the slower end because we have 50K college students sucking up the bandwidth.

Abhishek M

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Everything works, and best I am seeing is 4G speeds. My area is always on the slower end because we have 50K college students sucking up the bandwidth.

Then people who can't get the phone from ATT aregoing to buy it anyways.
C'mon man, why don't you post how u unlocked the phone?

Sanjay Katiyar

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting to buy one. I am getting it for $350 but hesitant, since I don't know how long I will have to use it as tablet, instead of phone. I too want to take it to India, use it on IDEA or VODAFONE but until I can unlock it I cant use on those networks.

BTW has anybody even tried using them on IDEA or VODAFONE, IN without unlocking this phone and did it work?

Also does VIBER work on this phone. Viber allows free calls, chat between Viber users over WiFi or 3G, and is the most popular app. While Nettalk allows free calls to any US phone from anywhere in the world. Both these apps work fine on my android phone but I am worried after buying this Windows phone I will have to live without these.

Last edited:

Highgun

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Cellunlock.net stole my 39.99...do not use this site. They suck. Cellunlocker.net is better..but they do not have the unlock for AT&T L920.

cellunlock.net are nothing short of fraud, and, thief's. They have stolen my money as well after I waited for 15 days for my unlock code, and, never got a reply or refund after atleast 10 phone calls followed by the same amount of emails.

YeahMon360

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been contacted via PM from several people wanting me to help. I will tell you this...I have an ATT account, and I live in the U.S. I doubt that ATT will be willing to help ANYONE who does NOT have an account, or lives in a foreign country.

Lumia920User

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi YeahMon360
Did you buy the off-contract phone or bought the contract phone then paid the charges to unlock it?
I am in USA and got in touch with att one month ago but they reverted me to Nokia.I have off-contract Lumia 920 and trying to unlock it.

YeahMon360

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I bought the phone off-contract from an ATT store. It didn't cost me anything to unlock it. All I did was email the CEO of ATT and explain to him that I paid cash for the device outright, and had received the runaround about unlocking it from ATT. Since I paid outright for it, I wanted it unlocked so I could travel with it. A week later, someone contacted me with the unlock code. They were very nice about it, and never put up any resistance. I am a longtime customer in good standing, and I had to provide my name and account number to them.

Abhishek M

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I bought the phone off-contract from an ATT store. It didn't cost me anything to unlock it. All I did was email the CEO of ATT and explain to him that I paid cash for the device outright, and had received the runaround about unlocking it from ATT. Since I paid outright for it, I wanted it unlocked so I could travel with it. A week later, someone contacted me with the unlock code. They were very nice about it, and never put up any resistance. I am a longtime customer in good standing, and I had to provide my name and account number to them.

\m/ dts awesome! did u sell the phone too?
the next thing you have to post is the email id of the ATT CEO ! :p

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thats really nice of you to share this infomation, Thanks alot.
But i think it might not work for the prepaid customers like me. :unhappysweat:

peter0072002

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
yeah, we have the same story. i called AT&T's servicer, they also told me i have to wait until May of 9. what we can do ???just wait for a about four months to unlock the phone . that's really a awful thing.

frageelay

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting. I don't trust any of the unlock sites because none have been proven. Using straight talk. It works fine plus I have my number suspended on T-Mobile. I have a good deal with them. Been a customer for a while with no problems. I can wait until AT&T decides to hand out
the unlock codes. I checked in to see if anyone had some news about getting the code. I suggest those who are state side wait and not throw your time and money at these unlock sites.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster