AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

Chill510

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Att is the worst, the 920 is the only reason I went with them.
I hate att...this exclusive **** is ridiculous. I paid full price...i should be able to have my phone unlocked no problem. Regardless of exclusivity. Its like paying for my car in full and the dealership not giving me the title. ...straight bull****.

cellneuron

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
That's right. My lumia 920 has been used as PDA for several months now. Fortunately I decide to unload it to ebay after I bought my HTC one. HTC one is a much better device in every aspect, including camera.

Unless Lumia EOS has a TMOBILE version, I am going to say bye bye to windows mobile. I really miss a lot of nice features in wp8 such as media/music hub, fast response, although I hate all other parts of wp8.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine this weekend but from Rogers, bought a new one for $325 through Ebay, got it unlocked for $15 from Cellunlocker within 2 hours and currently using it on T-Mobile's 3G/HSPA network.

Duffau

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine this weekend but from Rogers, bought a new one for $325 through Ebay, got it unlocked for $15 from Cellunlocker within 2 hours and currently using it on T-Mobile's 3G/HSPA network.

You're one of the lucky ones, people I know have had zero luck. Anything special you did?

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Let us know if it's all good! and maybe what seller you got it ffrom?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
some rumors/reports said May 1 others said May 9, May 9 is more likely! Patience we've waited this long a few more days wont make that much difference

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I thought about doing that. What download speed do you get on HSPA?

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Another guy chiming in here with May 9th for the unlock. I was chatting with tech support and she said when she entered my IMEI it returned unlockable may 9th.

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Another guy chiming in here with May 9th for the unlock. I was chatting with tech support and she said when she entered my IMEI it returned unlockable may 9th.
I've chatted with the att live tech support many times and they all gave me pretty much different information.
Some never heard of the exlusivity period. Some say I need to be a customer to buy it for 449.99, be a customer for 60 days then I can unlock. Some say I can just buy it for 449.99 and they'll just unlock it.

Makes me wonder, who tells them the info..?

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I bought an HTC HD7S off contract from amazon and ATT unlocked it for me I have never had ATT, the phone just has to be unlockable although I got my Mom an iPhone and they said i had to be the original owner to unlock it so i'm not sure how that goes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb