AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

Anupam P

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I cannot cancel with cellunlock as my TAT is not over (10 business days), but good news is that I ordered through unlocksexpress.com sometime in March.Their TAT was also 10 days and they were not successful at that time to unlock my phone.When I asked for refund they said that if I can wait for one 1 more week they will provide me code(this was in first week of april) and is they are unsuccessful they will provide me code for FREE when that is available. adn guess what I got the MAIL with UNLOCK CODE FRON UNLOCKSEXPRESS.COM FREEE OF COST. God bless them they kept their promise.

Anupam P

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Anupam,
cellunlock.net is a scam.... they took my money in Feb. I cancelled order in March, they immediately acknowleged cancellation but the credit never showed up in my account. I raised a dispute with AMEX. I have come across several similar complaints.

btw, they responded to my Tweet last night asking whether I still want to cancel, it seems thay too have codes now. But there is no way I would go with them. Horrible experience!

I cannot cancel with cellunlock as my TAT is not over (10 business days), but good news is that I ordered through unlocksexpress.com sometime in March.Their TAT was also 10 days and they were not successful at that time to unlock my phone.When I asked for refund they said that if I can wait for one 1 more week they will provide me code(this was in first week of april) and is they are unsuccessful they will provide me code for FREE when that is available. adn guess what I got the MAIL with UNLOCK CODE FRON UNLOCKSEXPRESS.COM FREEE OF COST. God bless them they kept their promise.

PicodeGalla

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Unlocksexpress.com hooked me up too!

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just unlocked mine too. It took about 4-5 minutes tops, and the CSR online was very helpful and quick. I just provided my IMEI code and he was back with an unlock code in like 2 minutes or so. He asked a few questions (wether I used it with an AT&T SIM, etc.) and that was it. Very nice to have my Lumia unlocked and ready to be used with other carriers!

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I got my unlock code, how do you bring up the prompt to unlock or do you have to put in a sim?

You need a different SIM. If you don't have one, you can order on T-Mob. They are usually free. SIM doesn't have to be active, as long as its readable.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
oh so now that we can unlock lumia... can i use tmobile sim card or any other to tether to my laptop?

because i heard that there is some software on lumia that checks if i'm able to tether

blackhorse6

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
From my understanding that isnt relevant, as long you are in good standing for 90 days i think, and the device is not exclusive, you should get one.

I got a different answer from AT&T, I'm guess to try to force me to stay. I used unlocksexpress.com and got my unlock code in 20 mins from them. On tmobile now, no problem at all.

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Got it unlocked through chat support! I'm using a tmobile sim card and I am able tether. I'm getting 4g in Dallas about 10megs down so im happy so far.

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm unlocked!!! After dozens of long and frustrating calls this call was shockingly different; quick and to the point!!! Goodbye net10 hello t-mobile!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss