What kind of case are you using on your 920?

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
As title says, if not naked, what case do you have on your 920?

I've never been one to use a case as I generally baby my handsets, but I'd really like to protect this one and keep it around. I picked up one of the 920s in cyan, so I'd prefer some sort of clear case, or find a nice leather pouch/case that encases the ENTIRE phone. It seems that the ones I come across only cover the front and back, and leaves either the sides or the top and bottom of the phone exposed.

Can anyone recommend some sort of clear/gel case that fits the 920 pretty snug, or a leather pouch? I've seen a bunch of the clear cases on eBay but they all either look really cheap or it's Photoshopped around the phone. I just want to make sure that I am getting a case that will fit the 920 properly. Maybe I am just too picky?

I also picked up a screen protector from AT&T for $25 and on the first day it was falling off and covered in b***s***. I only had it in my purse, which had nothing in the main compartment, just the phone. I returned it immediately. What kind of screen protector do you use?

Sorry for the length over a phone case, haha.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
The phone is too sexy to cover up!

I have been looking into getting Ghost Armor on mine. They have Clear/Matte options that seem really nice don't help much for drops but still..

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
White & black Speck candy shell case and Xtreme Guard screen protector. Have to say I love the combination of both. The case is one that AT&T offers and I like how it has areas on the back and sides that are grippy. Being that I have a white 920 this case is perfect for it. Also I used a code that was posted somewhere on these boards and got two of the screen protectors for $3 which included shipping. They have great reviews, was easy to put on if you've done wet applications before and came out great. It doesn't hamper anything and the screen still feels ultra smooth.

dtruonggwhs

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
i would get a case as the phone is a beautiful device. Dropped mine the other day from a rambler roof, scratched the corner... :[ NOTE: It will get scratch, just because it is full polycarb does not mean it would not scratch.... i have a Cyan if it matter.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

Attachments

• 2012-12-01-391.jpg
    2012-12-01-391.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 2012-12-01-392.jpg
    2012-12-01-392.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 2012-12-01-393.jpg
    2012-12-01-393.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 2012-12-01-394.jpg
    2012-12-01-394.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 2012-12-01-396.jpg
    2012-12-01-396.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 308
  • 2012-12-01-400.jpg
    2012-12-01-400.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 310

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just ceranwrap the *******.

No, Im not using a case, nor will I. Id rather just be careful and perhaps get a warranty.

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I had full body Ghost Armor put on mine. They have a kiosk at the mall. It wraps quite nicely all around the back from screen edge to screen edge. It also has end pieces. I used the clear because I like my red phone. The screen protector is perfectly clear, no orange peel and doesn't feel rubbery at all (unlike the Zagg of old). You can't even tell a screen protector is on, even with the phone off.

OP, I'm a woman who carries a purse (a very small purse) so I know what you're talking about. I like Ghost Armor because it adds no weight or bulk but I don't worry about my keys, change or anything. The other thing I use are port plugs. I have one in the USB port and one in the headphone jack. I have found over the years that my phones attract lint and it causes problems. With wireless charging using a port plug is is really easy. So my 920 is locked up tight but doesn't look like it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a pouch that I used for my EVO LTE & GS3. It's all beat up and will order a replacement on eBay again.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a black jcase I got from eBay and a cyan meifeng case I got from eBay. Both were about $5 . The black jcase is perfect. The cyan case sits close to the flash and a blue hue over takes the photo so I have to trim it a little but otherwise its perfect

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
As title says, if not naked, what case do you have on your 920?

I've never been one to use a case as I generally baby my handsets, but I'd really like to protect this one and keep it around. I picked up one of the 920s in cyan, so I'd prefer some sort of clear case, or find a nice leather pouch/case that encases the ENTIRE phone. It seems that the ones I come across only cover the front and back, and leaves either the sides or the top and bottom of the phone exposed.

Can anyone recommend some sort of clear/gel case that fits the 920 pretty snug, or a leather pouch? I've seen a bunch of the clear cases on eBay but they all either look really cheap or it's Photoshopped around the phone. I just want to make sure that I am getting a case that will fit the 920 properly. Maybe I am just too picky?

I also picked up a screen protector from AT&T for $25 and on the first day it was falling off and covered in b***s***. I only had it in my purse, which had nothing in the main compartment, just the phone. I returned it immediately. What kind of screen protector do you use?

Sorry for the length over a phone case, haha.

Amazon.com: NOKIA 6790 SURGE (AT&T) Black Horizontal Premium Faux Leather Pouch Cover Case With Belt Clip And Belt Loops.[WCD77]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Found it... it was amazon. Was wondering why I couldn't find it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05