Is there a known bluetooth issue?

Kulsman

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyway, I have never experienced any problems over heating,and my battery has been great on my lumia 920.

I think I might found a bug or an issue with the Bluetooth. I was trying to pair the device to my computer and without a warning the phone began to reboot.
It got stuck in the Nokia logo screen.I had to perform a soft-reset to correct this issue.

Have any of guys experienced a similar problem/issue?

boatsnbeaches

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I've seen similar bugs/problems with bluetooth. Most all of my issues(freezes, etc) seem to occur when messing around with connecting bluetooth devices.

dkshao

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My first lumia 920 had no issues until I turned on Bluetooth, then the screen stoped accepting input randomly, and then over the next day it ended up being like that all the time. have my replacement and have had no issues.

it would seem that Bluetooth may trigger these issues, of which appear to be a manufacturing problem, not all the phones have this problem. I'd say just exchange it

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I had some goofy issues with Bluetooth initially but after a bunch of the nokia updates and soft resetting the phone they have seemed to go away. Just used it at the gym this morning streaming audio the entire time with no issues, paired to Jaybird Bluebuds X. I used it all yesterday both streaming audio, GPS, and for phone calls with no issues to my Plantronics Legend. So far so good :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa