When you pull the headphones..

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you sometimes hear your music high pitched for a second before it stops? Its like there is communication gap between actual jack being removed and phone realising it needs to stop the music. It never happened to my old Titan.

niravc

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Like a static noise? I get that too on my 920, after pulling my headphone jack out or after picking up a call (the ringtone). Never happened to me on my 4s, but I did notice it on my HTC Sensation when I had that.

InnocuousScreenname

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if I was the only one having headphone issues. If I plug my phone into the auxiliary line in my car, and just yank it out without pausing, then plug in my ear buds, the music will sound very low in volume, and static-y. Same thing if I pull my earbuds out without pausing, and plug the phone into my aux line. Now, I just pause before I unplug an audio line, and I'm golden. Must be one of them good ol' WP8 bugs.

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
yeah, my 920 does that too, I'm sure it is a software glitch as wp7 had this and they ironed it out in an update.

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the same squelching sound. I can hear it even when I exit an app that was playing sound; but I do have to put my hear up to the speaker.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Also - anyone realised that in WP7 if you were listening to music on your headphones, then picked up a call, the music will stop. Then if you remove headphones and start talking normally on call WITHOUT headphones and hang up, your music would have stopped. You will have to manually start it.

Not anymore. If you are listening to music on headphones, pick up a call, while talking change from headphones to phone and then when you hang up, music will start on loudspeaker after the call!

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Also - anyone realised that in WP7 if you were listening to music on your headphones, then picked up a call, the music will stop. Then if you remove headphones and start talking normally on call WITHOUT headphones and hang up, your music would have stopped. You will have to manually start it.

Not anymore. If you are listening to music on headphones, pick up a call, while talking change from headphones to phone and then when you hang up, music will start on loudspeaker after the call!

i noticed that last night after taking a call while listening to music.. coming from a samsung focus, i was pleasantly surprised with that small change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans