What is your openinon on Lumia 920s Speaker Quality

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
It's amazingly loud. I wish there was some type of sound enhancer like the HTC app. I miss that.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

dabdoub81

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
my second phone s2 is louder , and I don't know if I am imagining but sometimes I hear something like a whiz (not sure about the word though) with high sound !!!
definitely not bad but I am not satisfied with it :(

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Very good.

I use my phone to watch Netflix all the time and the volume gets more than loud enough, I'd swear you can even detect a little stereo separation which is surprising. It's pretty clear too, the classical music ringtones Nokia included sound wonderful, I use them as an alarm clock in the morning. Nice to wake up to.

Could the speaker be better? Sure I guess, but it's the best speaker I've had on any phone so far. I think it would be cool to have stereo speakers, one at either end of the phone, but that's probably too much to ask and would make the phone even bigger.

Stormwatch342

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
speaker is loud when listening to music,movies,gaming etc. Volume goes to 30/30 and it really loud and clear.

Ear price is too quiet and speaker is quiet when using speaker phone. Volume is scaled to 10/10 and is really quiet so I imagine its intentionly limited volume in ear piece and speaker phone during calls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos