Nokia Monster Purity (over ear) - $99.50 at AT&T

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Even if you don't like them, I'm sure you can sell them at a profit or return (I think). Never tried myself, but heard good things.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yay! I got this. In fact got it for like $65.00. I'm not much of music person, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I got for $65 is because the guy at the ATT store credited me back the $35 dollar re-stocking fee if I buy this. The re-stocking fee is for the Samsung Galaxy Camera that I bought, and wasn't really happy it's performance. Anyway, great deal.

WP_20121204_016.jpg

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
IMO, the Nokia Monster Purity headphones are definitely worth $99. They are not as good as some other more expensive headphones out there but at $99 they are not bad, especially with Dolby Headphone and some equalizer adjustments. I find them pretty comfortable. The biggest advantage is they are one of the few headphone that work flawlessly with the 920. The mic and music controls on most headphones will not work with Windows Phone. In my experience if the headphones are designed to work with iPhone they will not work with Windows Phone and if they are designed to work with Android they may or may not fully work.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
IMO, the Nokia Monster Purity headphones are definitely worth $99. They are not as good as some other more expensive headphones out there but at $99 they are not bad, especially with Dolby Headphone and some equalizer adjustments. I find them pretty comfortable. The biggest advantage is they are one of the few headphone that work flawlessly with the 920. The mic and music controls on most headphones will not work with Windows Phone. In my experience if the headphones are designed to work with iPhone they will not work with Windows Phone and if they are designed to work with Android they may or may not fully work.

yeah... I hate that... You would think that Bluetooth and wired controls would be somewhat streamlined...

I just got a free pair of beats wireless headphones and I am very disappointed that the controls don't function the best with my phone... Even wired headsets have trouble. But I did get a good wired set of buds from the Microsoft store laugh using their $25 coupon that work superbly with my 920

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven