WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone is experiencing echo effect? It's more obvious while using a wired headset, at least for me.

Thanks

I usually hear my own voice in the earpiece (i don't use a headset) with my L920. It's strange that i don't mind it though, it's almost welcomed. Some how my call clarity seems better with it.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I have been having it like a lot. Any idea of getting it to minimum? Is it a sign of a defective unit?

No I don't think so. I think it's more of a software thing from making the mic up top by the headphone jack too sensitive

Last edited:

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
No I don't think so. I think it's more of a software thing from making the mic up too by the headphone jack too sensitive

I does happen with no headset too. Since I am using the phone in exact same places where I was using SG2 the echo is worse on 920.

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I does happen with no headset too. Since I am using the phone in exact same places where I was using SG2 the echo is worse on 920.

I didn't say anything about using the headset. I said the mic by the headphone jack. That little circle of holes on the top of your 920 is another mic.

Deejvid

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
So, is this a confirmed issue that should be about software and hence might be fixed? Just got my L920 yesterday after a long wait. Loving everything about it except for this issue, it really ticks me off everytime I'm on the phone. However I don't want to send it back and wait for another couple of weeks.

Deejvid

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Gonna bump this in the wake of the new update and ask if anyone has noticed any difference? Or perhaps alot of people never had this particular problem in the first place?

rajeshraghul

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I face Echo problems with my new Lumia 540. Tried from different phones and issue still exists... Problem only at receiver end... Returning it back

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa