Using pinky to hit back button

wpta

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if there are more people doing this?
So far it's the most convenient way for me to use the back button when I'm using the phone one handed.

nico002

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My hand isn't quite big enough for my pinky to wrap around like that. I reall wish the bing and back buttons were flipped

Marius Pop

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I feel it natural to hold the pinky under the phone to give more stability. And on the other hand, if you keep your pinky above the back button you are limiting your thumb movement.

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Thumb; how long are your damn fingers? I imagine you must be eight ft tall.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

halimaw96

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
LMAO I thought I was the only one who did that, I do it all the time when I have to go one hand. Putting my pinky under the phone is a lot more comfortable though when you have to really reach around the screen.

LikeWaah

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
LMAO I thought I was the only one who did that, I do it all the time when I have to go one hand. Putting my pinky under the phone is a lot more comfortable though when you have to really reach around the screen.

That is true. Then you use your ring finger! :grin

Actually, I just tried this, and I think I like it better than using my pinky. The pinky under the phone really helps as you said, and this way you get the best of both worlds.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just tried that, my pinky's too short!
I use my pinky to hold the phone at the bottom (natural). But the micro-USB hole hurts it some times :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss