How can i erase all content off old 920?

Shap2012

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Can I delete all content easily? I need to send it back. My old iphone had an "erase all content" button which was pretty convenient for returns.

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey Shap,

Super easy to do just like on your old iPhone. Head to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone. You may need to scroll down half a page to see the option to reset your phone on the about section in settings. This will erase all content on your phone and return it to factory settings.

Shap2012

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey Shap,

Super easy to do just like on your old iPhone. Head to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone. You may need to scroll down half a page to see the option to reset your phone on the about section in settings. This will erase all content on your phone and return it to factory settings.

Thank you sir!

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually, erasing data off the 920 is not that easy. It involves ritual sacrafice, trading in your Chevy for a white Chrysler LeBaron and replacing every meal with a spoonful of Nuttella.

Shap2012

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey Shap,

Any idea how long this should take? My phone is stuck with a black screen and gears moving for about an hour now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte